lunedì 7 marzo 2011

Poem taken from the guardian angels


If you only knew how much I suffer with you
from life's bitterness.
I'd like to caress you with fleshy hands,
but I whisper it to who is beside you.
I'd like to tell you the truest love words
but I suggest them to who gives you a word.
I'd like to see you harvest all the love you sow
to feel you are satisfied about your life
but like everything, time will let grow the fruit
you let be born.
Be happy, because by your hands I give love
to who is lucky enough to meet you.
You maybe don't know that, but I'm your angel,
the one who will never abandon you and is here only for you
and thanks to you can love the world.


Poesia presa dagli angeli custodi

Se solo sapessi quanto soffro insieme a te
dell'amaro della vita.
Vorrei accarezzarti con mani di carne,
ma lo sussurro a chi ti sta accanto.
Vorrei dirti le parole più vere dell'amore,
ma le suggerisco a chi ti regala una parola.
Vorrei vederti raccogliere tutto l'amore che semini
per sentirti soddisfatto della tua vita,
ma come ogni cosa il tempo lascerà crescere il frutto
che tu stesso hai fatto nascere.
Gioisci, perchè attraverso le tue mani io regalo l'amore
a chi ha la fortuna di incontrarti.
Tu non lo sai forse ma io sono il tuo angelo,
quello che mai ti abbandonerà e che è qui solo per te
e grazie a te può amare il mondo.

Nessun commento: